This very fresh lotion awakens the skin during the first step of the beauty routine. Lightweight, it envelops the skin in a veil of freshness and releases soothing properties. 98% of ingredients of natural origin*.*Value calculated on the basis of ISO 16128-1 and ISO 12128-2. Percentage of water included. Remaining 2% contribute to the performance, sensoriality, and stability of the formula.