This box set contains: Advanced Youth Watery Oil (50 mL) X2Advanced Youth Watery Oil combines some of the most powerful bee products chosen by Guerlain research to offer nine-times faster repair*. Skin is visibly plumped up and visibly younger-looking. Its formula is made up of 95% naturally-derived ingredients**.*Instrumental test, 20 volunteers, 2 applications per day, after 3 days**Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 5% help to optimise the formulas integrity over time and its sensory qualities.