- Health functionality, logging steps, distance, and calories, with goal tracking
- Sleep peacefully and wake up gently with the silent alarm
- Health Mate app syncs your data an displays clear graphs of your progress
- French design with a premium finish that won't look out of place wherever you are
Keep tabs on your everyday activities, from walking to swimming with the Nokia Activité Steel. Logging your steps, distance and calories, you can view your stats on your smartphone and see if you're on target to reach your daily goal.
Waterproof to 50 m, the Activité Steel can be used to monitor your swimming sessions, keeping track of the duration of your swim and calories burned.
Automatically detecting when you doze off, the Activité keeps track of your sleep patterns, logging light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions and total duration, so you can see how well you're resting.
Wake up gently with the silent alarm feature which vibrates lightly to wake you. Tapping the glass of the watch makes the hands spin to display the alarm time, a handy feature which means you don't need to get your smartphone out.
Health Mate app
The Activité automatically syncs with the Health Mate app for iOS and Android devices. Displaying clear graphs of your progress, the app also offers expert coaching each step of the way with Activity Insights, a Leaderboard and Reminders to help you reach your targets.
Health Mate is compatible with over 100 top health and fitness apps, including MapMyRun, Nike+ and Apple Health
– ideal if you already have a favourite health app. Full MyFitnessPal integration lets you log food intake alongside your activity tracking for a clear picture of your calorie balance.
A sibling of the Activité Pop, the Activité Steel shares many of the same features with a premium finish. Parisian designers, experts in watchmaking have created a smart and contemporary design with high quality materials that won't look out of place whether you're in the office or out for a jog.
There's no need to worry about recharging as the Activité uses a standard button cell watch battery that provides up to eight months of battery life.