Looking for softness, comfort and sensuality for your dry skin?
Then delve into a moment of pure pleasure with Biotherm’s Oil Therapy. Three precious oils for the most precious of skins:
- Rosehip seed oil, rich in Omegas 3 and 6 with regenerating and fortifying properties.
- Passiflora oil, rich in Omegas 3 and 6 with nourishing and beautifying properties.
- Apricot oil, rich in essential fatty acids with softening properties. A complete body care range. Four steps for precious pleasure and radiant skin.
1. EXFOLIATE! A nourishing exfoliating oil with sugar to exfoliate skin gently and remove dead skin cells. Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
2. SHOWER! A protective moisturising shower oil. Leaves skin nourished and satin-soft.
3. NOURISH! The iconic Biotherm Body Balm Nutrition Intense. Leaves skin soft, smooth and firm.
4. BEAUTIFY! An oil elixir concentrate of precious oils. Leaves skin nourished and plumped.
Shop with confidence at World Duty Free
World Duty Free offers exceptional year-round value across its entire product range, so its promise to you is that if you purchase anything from World Duty Free and then find the identical item cheaper on the UK high street within the next 28 days, it will happily refund the difference.
World Duty Free regularly surveys the prices of its fragrance, cosmetics, skincare, spirits, wine and champagne range on the UK high street. An independent company travels the country to find the brands stocked in its airport stores in the shops you typically buy from week-in week-out. It uses these observations to create an Average UK High Street Price; this is the comparison price it shows its savings against.
Typically you will enjoy 20% off the Average High Street Price (where surveyed) on all of World Duty Free's fragrance and non-vintage champagne. You can save up to 50% off selected spirits and you will save the equivalent of VAT on cosmetics, skincare, sunglasses*, watches* and jewellery* (*savings compared to RRP)