Designed to deliver the ultimate in DSLR image quality, with 50.6-megapixel resolution and a low-pass cancellation filter that maximises the sharpness of the camera's sensor.
• The EOS 5DS R uses a full-frame 50.6-megapixel CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 6 processors, for extraordinary image quality. The effect of the low-pass filter is removed for extra clarity.
• Dual DIGIC 6 processors allow five 50.6-megapixel images to be captured every second, so you’ll always be ready for the next fleeting moment. USB 3.0 connectivity provides fast tethered shooting when working in the studio.
• 61 focus points (41 of which are cross type for extra sensitivity) are spread out across the EOS 5DS R’s viewfinder for fast, accurate focusing even in the poorest light. EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition (iTR) AF technology, powered by a 150k pixel RGB+IR sensor, allows accurate tracking of faces and objects around the frame.
• Set-up the EOS 5DS R to suit your style of working. Customisable controls put favourite functions at your fingertips, and the layout and contents of the camera’s Custom Quick Control screen can also be personalised.
• Create special effects in camera, such as HDR and multiple-exposures, and shoot EOS Movies with full manual control. Built-in time-lapse shooting allows a unique look at events taking place on different timescales.
What's in the box
• EOS 5DS R (with body cap)
• Battery Pack LP-E6N (with protective cover)
• Battery Charger LC-E6
• Eyecup Eg
• Interface Cable IFC-150U II
• Wide Strap
• Cable Protector